Listen to the Episode:
Key Takeaways from the Episode
- Time management is the process of planning out and having control of time spend on specific activities to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity.
- There is a key difference in being effective and efficient. We want to have both!
- There are a few types of schedules you can use to optimize your time
- Mini Mode: 30 minutes a day, 4-5 times a week
- Power Hour: 60 minutes a day, 3 times a week
- Weekend Hustle: 90 minutes a day, 2 times a week
- Here’s how to plan your next work session
- Plan in advance
- Find a quiet spot
- Set a timer
- Work one at a time
- Remember to utilize templates, set a timer, focus on one component at a time, stay focused, and know your brand and style to be as efficient and effective as possible!
Creative Action Tip
Pick a planning session and intentionally schedule time when you can! My favorite times to work as a TPT seller and full-time teacher were before school (when I was the only one up), after school before I picked my son up, and after my son went to bed.