Listen to the Episode:
In this episode, you will learn:
- How I started selling on Teachers pay Teachers in 2013
- Knowing what you want to sell (and how to choose what to make a resource about)
- Tips to decide on a store name
- The best place to create your logo and TPT resources (that you already may have on your computer!)
- How to find all those cute fonts and clipart on a budget
- Suggestions to list and publish your free and paid product
- Ways to spread the word about your new TPT store!
Want to have all 10 steps + extra resources and additional tips with each step? Grab the free Getting Started with TPT guide for teachers!
If you are already a TPT seller, maybe you’re hearing this episode and would love to take another look at what you need to do to revise and refresh your store – without starting completely from scratch.
Sign up for the Spice Up Your Store Challenge for Teacher Sellers!